Versa Fittings is constantly looking for dynamic, motivated individuals to join our team.
Territory manager: Alberta
Versa Fittings Inc. is commencing a search to recruit a competent sales professional in the capacity of Territory Manager, Alberta. The selected candidate will work out of our Calgary facility.
Versa Fittings has a network of strategically located branches across Canada, thus enabling us to effectively meet all the needs of our customers. Each member of our team brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. As a result, Versa is able to treat its customers with respect and deliver the friendly, reliable, timely service that they have come to expect and deserve.
There are thousands of fittings available today and we sell a wide range of them. You will find our fittings in everything from buses to tractors to gas fireplaces and appliances. In our warehouses, we carry a large selection of low-pressure fittings in almost every material. We are strong in black malleable and galvanized pipe and fittings, brass, plastic, and copper fittings. Also available are copper, aluminum, and thermoplastic tube, various types of low-pressure hoses, tube working tools and various accessories including clamps. Our manufacturing facility specializes in O.E.M. specialty screw machine products and offers custom fabricating as well as general welding.
The selected candidate will be accountable for growing revenues and profits in accordance with the business plan and sales strategies. In addition, he/she will identify and maximize all sales and market development opportunities.
- Ensure outstanding customer service is provided by developing rapport and strengthening relationships with key customers.
- Monitor, evaluate, and make recommendations with respect to lost sales opportunities; continually improving upon sales results.
- Effectively communicate & negotiate with customers.
- Liase with inside sales department to ensure sufficient product is available to meet customer demand.
- Contribute to account review process; convert target accounts into key accounts.
- Proactively develop new customer contacts, pursue leads, service “A clients” to increase revenue stream.
- Foster ethical working relationships with internal & external customers.
- Post-secondary education in a business discipline
- Prior sales experience in a related industry would be an asset
- Strong analytical, time management & organizational skills.
- Effective Communication skills
- Effective relationship building skills
- Computer literate.
- Self-motivated & result oriented.
Versa Fittings will offer to the right individual a competitive base salary combined with a commission/bonus plan, vehicle mileage allowance and company benefits package.
Candidates please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to : email@example.com